Weddings in Tuscany
What Type of Wedding Ceremony is Right for You?
Weddings in Tuscany range from civil weddings to religious wedding ceremonies such as Catholic, Jewish, Protestant, Muslim or other denominations. Some couples opt for a unique alternative such as a symbolic ceremony which may include a renewal of vows. Alessia B. is here to guide you through every step.
Planning the wedding can only begin with its main purpose: the union between two individuals with the promise of a lifetime together.
Alessia B. can help you plan your wedding in Tuscany taking care of every detail:
- we will help you with all the documents and paperwork;
- we will provide you with excellent locations to choose for the wedding ceremony and the reception;
- we will organize all the suppliers from decorations to the photographer;
- we will provide you with an interpreter for the ceremony;
- we will plan your wedding just as you’ve always dreamed!