A Magic Castle for Weddings in Fiesole (Florence)
On the hills of Fiesole, a few minutes from Florence, stands this majestic castle which represents one of the most beautiful locations in Tuscany to organize weddings and unforgettable events. Its origins date back to the medieval era, but its story’s been a little lively: in the seventeenth century, in fact, it was lost to gambling by its owners and it tumbled down until in 1840 Mr. John Temple Leader fell madly in love with the castle (and how could we disagree…) and decided to restore it and bring it back to its ancient splendor.
Beside its unrivaled beauty, the castle has awesome spaces, both inside and outside, and during weddings you have the chance to live an unforgettable experience, going back through time and being moved by the ancient deeds of knights and gentle dames.
The green park and the terrace in earthenware tile, with a panoramic view on the city and the hills of Florence, can host symbolic ceremonies and welcoming cocktails.
For the wedding dinner instead, you can enjoy the suggestive atmosphere of the inner courtyard, under the sky, surrounded by the old walls of the castle lightened by torches and candles. If the weather is not so pleasant the wedding dinner can be host inside the romantic loggia which can host up until 300 people.
- A splendid castle dating back to the eleventh century.
- A place of rare beauty overlooking the city of Florence.
- This glorious manor offers a multitude of possibilities; in addition to providing the perfect backdrop for the appetizers and dinner, it is also a great choice for a symbolic ceremony.
- The garden can be used for the welcome cocktails.
- The large courtyard and winter garden veranda are ideal for anyone who wishes to experience their celebration in a magical Renaissance setting.